Along with the iOS 7 jailbreak released yesterday we have received many emails with questions for compatible tweaks. As on the latest iOS version still not all programs are available from the Cydia Store we’ve picked out the best tweaks that run smoothly. If you want to get rid of your favorites, there is enough space in the comments on our Facebook page.
This is the currently list of our working tweaks which won’t harm your device (but at least we recommend to wait till MobileSubstrate and others are updated to guarantee a full working experience):
- Sicarius speeds up the Multitasking with some new animations
- Accelerate changes the animation speed on iOS.
- WelcomeMe plays a welcome notification after every reboot
- Software Update Killer kills update notifications.
- Five Icon Dock iOS 7 allows five app icons on your dock.
GridLock let’s you sort your apps like you wanted it on your Homescreen
- Mini Player für iOS 7 gives you a animated Music-Widget on the Homescreen.
- NoNewsIsGoodNews removes the newspaper app from the Homescreen.
- AirDrop Enabler für iOS 7 activates AirDrop for iPhone 4 users.
- SwipeToRespring resprings the device, if you swipe up the Homescreen on Multitasking
- MyFile alternative app to iFile
- iFile Powerful file browser on your jailbroken iDevice
- Appinfo lists all installed apps
- NoStoreButton removes the Store-Button from the Musik-App.
- Hidden Settings 7 gives you some hidden settings from iOS 7.
- KillBackground7 clears the Multitasking list.
- iCleaner clears the apps cache and more (not yet fully compatible with 7.0.4, but works!)
Update #1: More compatible tweaks from Cydia are listed here.